Referrals can only be earned.
“I LOVE what I do. I jump in with both feet and do what I know I do best. Connect people with my estate sales. We have a following. It’s a natural high to know I’m giving my clients a great sale, and giving my shoppers something of value as well. There are some GREAT estate sale companies in Birmingham – and I consider Birmingham Estate Sales among the best.”— Kimy Stewart
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING about Birmingham Estate Sales:
- Kimy and her staff did a wonderful job completing a successful estate sale for our family! The entire process was seamless and professional from our first meeting through the final sale. Kimy communicates well and explained each step of the process clearly and accurately, so we knew what to expect…..and then she delivered. I highly recommend her for any estate sale.
- I didn’t even know what an estate sale was, but somebody or other said I should check it out. I needed to liquidate the contents of the home in which I was raised (I was a 5th grader when my family moved there 55 years ago), and I didn’t have a clue. I was already commuting from North Carolina to get this task behind me, so I was desperate. I searched the web, found your company site and it answered every possible question. Then I met you (Kimy) and the rest is history. How fortunate I have been to see you execute your passions, all in the disguise of running a business. You are a helper, encourager, rescuer and value-adder…just for starters. In spite of a nasty sibling dynamic on my side, you took on my job with enthusiastic energy and made it work. You went way, way, way beyond the call of duty, and my naive trust was very well placed. I wish I had another house to empty in Birmingham. Thank you, friend.
- GREAT presentation – We interviewed 5 companies. Kimy it’s obvious you are a seasoned professional. We would LOVE for you to host our sale! I consider myself very fortunate that in all the people involved we’ll be getting top-notch representation. Good karma!
- I don’t know WHAT we would have done WITHOUT YOU and the crew. We were really in a funk about our parents estate and how to move forward — you helped us with a Realtor and went above and beyond. We are eternally thankful!
- How the hell do you do it. We think you are amazing. –
- The passing of my sister has been over-whelming. Thank you for being patient with me and my emotional ups and downs. I am forever thankful.
- Thank you so much for the work you and your team did and for all the special things you do that go beyond the norm. THANK YOU.
- What can I say, other than Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ! We were so blessed to have you and Richard handle the estate sale for my Dad’s belongings. You lifted ten tons of burden, worry and stressful anxiety from our plate as we prepared to turn the house over to the new owners. You came in, took control and handled the entire process with such ease and professionalism. And to top it off you did everything and then some and surpassed all of our expectations. Kimy, Please except our heartfelt thanks for all your hard work and efforts and we will always be thankful to and the new friendships we gained in the process!
- You did an amazing job of getting all of this stuff sold. Truly you did! I wanted to make sure you knew how much we needed your services! I’m not sure we knew how much until we started cleaning out and clearing out items that had finished their time with us. Thank you so much! —
- You’ve been WONDERFUL –bet you didn’t realize you had a neurotic, menopausal woman with Catholic guilt as a client.
- This is the BEST sale I’ve ever been to!
- Thank you for taking our estate sale. We knew it wasn’t a large sale, and was worried when some of the other appointments we had acted like we were not worth their time. We’ve never done anything like this before. Our mothers death was unexpected. Because I live out of state, handing the keys to you and walking away knowing you were handling everything helps us greatly. We appreciate your kindness and expertise. Thank you so much.
- Moving made easy because of YOU.
- It was hard enough losing our home — when we finally made a ‘Plan B’ you came to our rescue. By liquidating our home contents, we were able to start over. THANK YOU.
- We’ve never even MET! THANK YOU for handling my mother’s estate. Because I live several states away, it was overwhelming trying to figure out what to do. I loved my mother dearly, but she was a huge collector as you could see!! Don’t know what we would have done without you. Thanks so much Kimy.
- First of all let me say I’m SORRY and please forgive me for being such a B________! Divorce is hard enough but then letting the house go into foreclosure, well. It’s been a very stressfull, tearful and chaotic time in my life. THANK YOU for just HANDLING the sale part. I don’t know what I would have done without you. It’s been a very low point in my life. It can only get better from here.
- You were a GODSEND…. you know that…right?
- Birmingham Estate Sales has brought so much JOY to so many people! You and your staff are so nice and friendly. WE appreciate you all ! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving! 🙂
- I LOVE your sales. We’ve been going to estate sales for a few years now, but LOVE the way you bundle your items. Can’t wait for the next sale.